Our Guided Business Services
4. Cashflow & Planning
· Measuring cashflow is more important commercially than measuring profit;
· Traditionally, cashflow reporting has been tedious and cumbersome. Once source data is in good shape, we use smart tools to make this easy;
· Beyond cashflow reporting, the next steps are to prepare a budget, define and report KPI’s, and perform ‘what if’ analyses.
Pricing: Proportional uplift in monthly accounting
5. Remove Specific Pain Points
· Every business has its specific pain points
· There is an abundance of smart tools out there to help, though it’s hard to know where to start;
· We can analyse your pain points and either recommend, recommend and implement, or recommend, implement and maintain solutions.
Pricing: Once of and case by case
6. Use Trusted Partners
We’re good at what we do, though we can’t do everything!
When needs arise beyond our expertise, we will happily refer you to the appropriate professional.
· We will recommend someone we know and trust;
· We usually recommend people we use for our own business;
· Common areas include legal, insurance and lending.
Pricing: Between you and the provider.
7. Manage Wealth Generated by Your Business
· Allocating business profits in a smart way to build wealth;
· Help to build passive income to complement your ‘hard work’ income;
· Define what is important to you and your family - use this criteria to set financial goals;
· Help to plan your retirement and eventual business divestment and/or succession;
· Improve the quality of your current life and your life in retirement;
· Protect your greatest single asset - yourself.
Pricing: Standard schedule
Webb Financial (Financial Planning) Pty Ltd ACN 82 624 258 224 T/As Webb Financial, and James Mottram are Authorised Representatives of Synchron AFS Licence No 243313 for financial planning services.